|McGill Journal of Medicine|
- Re-launched the journal from its dormant state since 2012 with collaborations from faculty and the student body;
- Drafted constitution, guideline and new review protocols to insure professional conduct and continuity;
- Supervised website construction with significant improvement of journal’s international exposure;
- Chaired all Executive Committee (EC) meetings and acted as the spokes person for the journal;
- Acted as final arbiters on disputes between authors and the editors with satisfactory of both parties.
|Chinese Lions Club of Greater Montreal|
- Managed club founds and chaired fund allocation meetings;
- Organized charity events and raised over 10,000 dollars for refugee supplies and Fort McMurray fire rescue;
- Created promotional materials with graphic design and achieved stunning sales on advertisements;
- Key organizer of the McGill Eye Clinic provided vision care to marginalized vulnerable populations.
|Vice President of Education|
|Longwood Toastmasters’ Club
||– Harvard Unversity|
- Improved training curriculum and introduced themes for meetings that increased participation rate;
- Organized speech contest and speech evaluation contest and increased participations of public speaking.
|President of Graduate Students’ Association|
|McGill University Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics|
- Enrolled the association to postgraduate society for funding access and governing;
- Organized general assembly to understand the needs of the members;
- Presented students’ voices in faculty meetings and protected students’ rights during budget planning.
|Universities Allied for Essential Medicines, McGill Chapter|
- Organized public campaign to support better global access to affordable medications;
- Endorsed Bill C393 to amend Canada’s Access to Medicines Regime by lobbying and collected over 1000 petitions.
|Students’ Society Councilor|
|McGill Post-Graduate Students’ Society (PGSS)|
- Presented the voice of students from pharmacology department at the PGSS;
- Actively proposed, debated and voted on motions regarding the graduate students’ community.